Alex J. Lindley represents clients in numerous types of civil litigation, primarily focusing his practice on complex commercial and civil disputes. Alex’s litigation and counseling engagements include trials, arbitrations, mediations and appeals. Representing both plaintiffs and defendants, Alex has found success on both sides of the courtroom, including multiple trial victories, successful appeals, and favorable outcomes in alternative dispute resolution. Alex fights hard for his clients’ interests.
Born and raised in St. Louis, Alex continues to impact the community through his work, Project Wake Up, a 501(c)3 Alex founded in 2015.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Enforcing, and defending against, restrictive covenants against former employees and joint ventures
- Defending officers against action brought by the Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission
- Representing minority member in membership disputes and claims of ownership
- Representing companies in post-deal disputes involving claims of fraud and breach of contract
- Representing clients in their pursuit of land use and zoning variances before government boards
- Representing both landlords and tenants in commercial lease disputes
- Enforcing, and defending against, Trademark actions and copyright infringement claims
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Kansas (pro hac vice)
- Iowa (pro hac vice)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honors Society
- SLU Law Excellence in Public Service Award Recipient
University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A., Psychology