Andrew B. Leonard Equity Partner
Andy has a wide ranging practice that includes a number of subspecialties including business, criminal, domestic relations, personal injury, and civil trial law. In addition, he serves as general counsel to the Kirkwood School District, St. Louis Police Officers Association, Mid-States Club Hockey Association, St. Louis Magazine, Bommarito Volkswagen and numerous other businesses in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Andy has a practical style and a large base of contractual knowledge that provides his public and private sector clients with common sense solutions to their problems; and insight into the governmental and legal systems.
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, The Missouri Bar, 1975
- Member, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, 1978
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 1978
- Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court, 1979
- Chairman – St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission
- Board of Directors and General Counsel for Cinema St. Louis; St. Louis International Film Festival
- Board of Directors and General Counsel for Mid States Ice Hockey Association
- John Burroughs High School Varsity Ice Hockey. Head Coach 2001-2016; General Manager 2017.
- Miami University St. Louis Alumni
- J.D., 1978
- Student Body President
- Bachelor of Arts, 1975