Andrew M. Lammert is a partner at the law firm of McCarthy, Leonard & Kaemmerer where he specializes in business, construction and insurance defense litigation. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri School of Law and is a licensed attorney in both state and federal courts in Missouri and Illinois.
From the inception of a case, Mr. Lammert represents the firm’s clients in all aspects of litigation through trial or arbitration. As a litigator, he has prosecuted and defended numerous cases involving complex business and construction disputes. Since beginning his career, Mr. Lammert has successfully first chaired multiple trials in both federal and state court. He is also experienced in alternative dispute resolution and has achieved favorable results for his clients through both arbitration and mediation.
In trials or pre-litigation, he counsels business owners, executives and insurance companies through the technical aspects of litigation with an eye toward economically achieving optimal results for his clients. He is able to drill down on multifaceted problems, pinpoint the core factual and legal issues at stake and develop strategies for resolving disputes in an expeditious manner.
In 2011, he co-chaired the third largest defense verdict in Missouri ($3 million). In 2013, Mr. Lammert became a partner at McCarthy, Leonard & Kaemmerer. Super Lawyers Magazine named him to the Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars list: 2014-2020.
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, The Missouri Bar, 2007
- Member, The Illinois Bar, 2008
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Member, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Member, The Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Volunteer Lawyers and Accounts for the Arts
- Member, HavenHouse Young Professional Board
University of Missouri School of Law
- J.D., 2007
- Alternative Dispure Resolution Certificate
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
University of Missouri
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), 2004