Mr. Towey concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of criminal defense, administrative law, municipal law, and civil litigation. He regularly appears in municipal, state and federal courts and has experience arguing cases at the appellate level before the Missouri Court of Appeals and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. He has litigated matters before various administrative agencies including The Missouri Administrative Hearing Commission, P.O.S.T. Commission and the Missouri Board of Healing Arts.
Mr. Towey has also represented the St. Louis Police Officers Association for more than 20 years defending police officers in disciplinary, administrative, and criminal matters. He was General Counsel for the SLPOA and is currently the General Counsel for the Missouri Fraternal Order of Police.
“Our philosophy is one of practical legal advice with personal and individual legal service. We are committed to providing quality legal representation for our clients in a cost efficient matter.”
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, The Missouri Bar, 1986
- Member, The Illinois Bar, 1987
- Member, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Admitted to practice before The United States Court of Appeals for the eighth circuit
- B.A., 1977
- J.D., 1985